Fire breaks out in Isa Town

- Advertisement -

Manama : A fire broke out in a residential building in Isa Town yesterday. A family of five was safely rescued out of the fire which broke out broke out around 8:00 in the morning, eyewitnesses said.

An electric circuit appears to be the cause of the fire.

Ministry of Interior confirmed incident saying, “Civil defence personnel saved five people after a fire broke out in a house in Isa Town due following an electric circuit.”

Source Credit: DT News

Comments

comments