HE Faeqa Bint Saeed Al Saleh, Minister of Health highlighted the Kingdom’s current testing, quarantine, isolation and treatment capacity is as follows:
– Public treatment centres capacity is 1699 beds, of which 345 are occupied.
– Private centres capacity is 172 beds, of which 4 are occupied.
– Public quarantine centres capacity stands at 2,504 beds, of which 947 are occupied.
– Private quarantine centres capacity stands at 321 beds, of which 94 are occupied.
– More than 50,000 COVID-19 tests have been conducted.