A limited fire at the electricity box of a private school in Saar was controlled. The General Directorate of Civil Defense managed to put out and control the fire with zero injuries.
As for the cause of the fire, the preliminary official information revealed that the fire broke out when some electrical technicians were working in the electricity box of the school. The main cause of the fire was a short circuit in the electrical connections.
The Ministry of the Interior assured that everything was under control and concerned authorities have taken the necessary official procedures.
The ministry urged all to take maximum precautions in general especially regarding electricity connections as the rain season is around the corner.