Bahrain: Fire Breaks Out at Camping Zone in Sakhir

Fire broke out in camping zone.
- Advertisement -

A huge fire that broke out in a big tent at the camping zone in the Sakhir area was safely controlled.  Preliminary information of the incident indicated that a woman and two girls were pulled out with zero injuries and the cause of the fire is thought to be due to a short circuit. 

Witnesses said that a tent caught fire and they reported it. They added that they helped with pulling out a woman and two children from the burning tent until the arrival of the civil defense vehicles. 

A team from the Bahrain Red Crescent, who was near the site, contributed to the extinguishing of the fire.

 The Ministry of the Interior assured that everything was under control and the necessary official procedures were taken by responsible authorities. It urged all who are camping to take maximum precautions in general and those regarding electricity connections and fire, to avoid dangerous incidents that might put souls in danger during the camping season.

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of