Bahrain: Fire Breaks Out In Hamad Town Kindergarten Building

- Advertisement -

No injuries were reported after a kindergarten building caught fire in Hamad Town on Monday. Reportedly, no children were present at the facility as they were on a vacation.

The Ministry of Education confirmed the incident, stating none were injured in the fire.

The Ministry of Interior also confirmed the incident. Sources said the fire was caused by an electric short circuit.

The Civil Defence team instantly rushed to the scene and put out the fire, they added.

READ  Fire Outbreak At Oil Concession Area in Oman

 

Comments

- Advertisement -