In this episode of Education_BH, Gulf Insider talks to John Maguire, Executive Headmaster of the British School of Bahrain. The interview explores the topic of learning during the COVID-19 crisis and answers the following questions:
- How can we make extra-curriculum activities as effective learning opportunities for children?
- How much do parents need to be involved in their child’s learning and how do you attain that balance?
- How different is the education landscape in Bahrain compared to the UK? What changes can be adopted from the UK?
- How do you see the trend in education changing post-coronavirus?
- Has the BSB undertaken any coronavirus initiatives or extended any support to the parents?
- How has the response been from students with regards to online learning?