In this episode of Education_Bh, Gulf Insider talks to Ms. Abby Saadeh, Principal of the Canadian School Bahrain. The interview focuses on the student-centered approach of the school and answers the following questions:
- When did the CSB start and currently which grades does the school offer?
- How strong are the Arabic and Islamic subjects at the CSB?
- What do you mean by the ‘student-centered’ approach?
- How do you assess the students’ progress?
- What is the registration process and till when are admissions open?
- How has the school stayed connected with parents and students through this period?
- Now that schools are set to reopen in September, what precautions and measures has the school taken?