Tamkeen’s “Internship Scheme” is training opportunity that provides graduates with the opportunity to gain practical experience through a training period of between three to twelve months.
The internship bridges the gap between the skills of new graduates and the labor market requirements.
What does Tamkeen offer?
- Through this program, Tamkeen provides an integrated platform for an extensive database of highly skilled trainees.
- Tamkeen provides the necessary tools for the training period to help trainees to gain the necessary experience. The tools consist of a training timeframe, questionnaires to understand the skills needed during the training period, and applications to encourage the trainee and the training provider to work hard.
How to apply?
- Create an Individual account on www.Tamkeen.bh
- Verify your account at any Tamkeen branch.
- Create your profile on the internship portal.
- Once your profile is approved, apply for internships.
Who can apply?
- Bahraini nationals 16-years-old and above.