Kuwait Friday reported four more fatalities from the COVID-19, bringing to 30 the total such deaths in the country, the Kuwaiti news agency KUNA said.
The latest fatalities were a Kuwaiti man as well as three residents from Bangladesh, India and Egypt, the Health Ministry said.
The ministry also reported 353 new coronavirus cases, raising to 4,377 the country’s infection tally, the ministry’s spokesman Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said, according to KUNA.
The newly diagnosed cases include 337 who came in contact with previously infected people and nine others linked to travel to the UK and France, the official said.
The seven other cases are being investigated for sources of infection, Dr Al Sanad added.