Members of Bahrain’s National Taskforce for Combating the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is hosting a virtual press conference to talk about the the latest updates of Covid-19 in Bahrain.
Here are the updates:
- A new service will be launched in cooperation with WhatsApp and Facebook (both Arabic and English) with the aim of enhancing community awareness among citizens and residents in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The commercial and industrial shops will be reopened.
- It is mandatory for all citizens and residents to wear face masks in public places, and obligate workers in commercial and industrial shops to wear face masks
- The capacity of the isolation and treatment centers is 2573, the occupancy of which is only 1950 beds.
- The capacity of the preventive quarantine centers is 2474, the occupancy of which is 391.
- Markets and commercial shops must adhere to preventive measures and measures.
- Continued intensification of inspection campaigns, ensuring that markets and commercial stores implement all precautionary decisions and measures taken to limit the spread of the virus
- More than 1,500 people, including doctors, nurses and medical professionals, have been trained at the Crown Prince Center for Training and Medical Research.
- 1762 cases recovered from isolation and treatment centers
- Social separation should be encouraged and and family gatherings should be avoided
- Adhere to washing hands with soap and water periodically, using hand sanitizer, cleaning surfaces and things that are used frequently
This article is currently being updated.