Bahrain’s king His Majesty King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa re-appointed Sheikh Khalifa bin Salman al Khalifa as prime minister on Tuesday who formed a cabinet with a new finance minister.
There are three new ministers in the cabinet: Shaikh Salman bin Khalifa Al Khalifa – Minister of Finance and National Economy; Major-General Abdulla bin Hassan Al Nuaimi – Defence Affairs Minister; and Aymen Tawfiq Almoayyed – Youth and Sports Affairs Minister.
Sheikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa retained his post as foreign minister and Sheikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa as oil minister.
The following are the list of ministers in the Cabinet:
- Shaikh Mohammed bin Mubarak Al-Khalifa as Deputy Premier
- Shaikh Ali bin Khalifa Al-Khalifa as Deputy Premier
- Jawad bin Salem Al-Arrayed as Deputy Premier
- Shaikh Khalid bin Abdulla Al-Khalifa as Deputy Premier
- Mohammed bin Ibrahim Al Mutawa – Cabinet Minister
- Lieutenant-General Shaikh Rashid bin Abdulla Al Khalifa – Interior Minister
- Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al-Khalifa – Foreign Minister
- Dr Majid bin Ali Al-Nuaimi – Education Minister
- Dr Abdulhussein bin Ali Mirza – Minister of Electricity and Water
- Shaikh Khalid bin Ali bin Abdulla Al Khalifa – Minister of Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowments
- Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa – Minister of Oil
- Essam bin Abdulla Khalaf – Minister of Works, Municipalities Affairs and Urban Planning
- Jameel bin Mohammed Ali Humaidan – Minister of Labour and Social Development
- Kamal bin Ahmed Mohammed – Minister of Transportation and Telecommunications
- Bassem bin Yacoub Al Hamer – Minister of Housing
- Ghanim bin Fadhl Al Bouainain – Parliament Minister
- Faeqa bint Said Al Saleh – Health Minister
- Zayed bin Rashid Alzayani – Minister of Industry and Commerce
- Ali bin Mohammed Al Romaihi – Minister of Information Affairs
Source Credit: Trade Arabia