Due to to a gradual decline in the pandemic’s curve, the Supreme Committee decided the following:
- All precautionary measures against COVID-19 in all public places and business outlets are deemed terminated.
- Members of the society are advised to espouse a “culture of health and protection” in all respects.
- In the event someone experiences fever or any morbid respiratory symptoms, he/she is advised to stay at home, avoid missing with others and wear a facemask when mingling with people.
- All individuals—particularly the old-aged, people suffering from chronic diseases or immunodeficiency are urged to stick to wearing the face mask at closed areas.
- Citizens and residents are highly advised to take the booster dose of Covid-19.