Pakistan: Girl burns to death after headphones burst into flames

A 13-year-old girl in Pakistan died after the headphones she was wearing suddenly burst into flame.

Rescue officials in Pakistan’s Gujranwala region said Mushfiqa’s headphones were connected to her mobile phone while it was charging, Ary News reported.

The headphones suddenly burst into flame, severely burning her and leading to her death.

The family of the teenage girl also told police that there was a gas leakage in the house which could greatly have contributed to the tragic incident.


Khaleej Times

Related Articles

Back to top button