Saudi ArabiaTravel

Saudi: Custodial mother can now issue passport for her child

The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) has revealed the mechanism that enables the custodial mother to issue a passport for her child to travel outside the Kingdom.

The Jawazat said the custodial mother can check the passport department to issue or renew the passport and to issue an e-travel permit for her child if she has the custody deed.

Custody deeds include the old ones issued before the new amendments to the regulation, which include the phrase “not to travel with the custody child”.


Saudi Gazette
Back to top button