Saudi: Fire Breaks Out In Furniture Showroom; Employees Trapped

- Advertisement -

A huge fire broke out at a furniture showroom on Prince Sultan Road in Jeddah Sunday afternoon.

Several employees were trapped inside the building that housed the furniture centre. The building was instantly filled with smoke and the trapped employees had to break the glass windows to survive as they started suffocating.

Civil Defense rescue teams arrived at the location and started evacuating the trapped employees within a few minutes.

Police and ambulance teams arrived at the scene to help the evacuated employees.

Civil Defense firefighters eventually managed to contain the fire. There were no reports of casualties.


Source Credit: Saudi Gazette


- Advertisement -