The Kuwaiti Ministry of Health announced 183 new coronavirus (COVID-19) infections in the last 24 hours, bringing the total of infections to 3,075, while one death was reported as well, bringing the total fatalities’ toll up to 20.
During its daily briefing, Health Ministry spokesperson Dr. Abdullah Al-Sanad said that 61 patients were in intensive care, 31 of them are in critical condition.
Those currently receiving treatment at hospitals reached 2,249 patients said the spokesperson. Today’s death case is for a 57-year-old Iranian male; who had been receiving treatment at ICU for 24 days.
Kuwait Health Minister Dr. Basel Al-Sabah announced, Sunday, the recovery of 150 people from the novel coronavirus, bringing the tally to 806.
The minister said medical examinations and tests proved that these cases were cured of the virus and that they will be transferred to the hospital recuperation ward, pending their discharge during the next two days, Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) reported.