UAE: Sharjah Abbco Tower Fire Likely Caused by Discarded Cigarette

- Advertisement -

The recent fire in Sharjah’s Abbco tower was almost certainly caused by a discarded cigarette or hookah coals, a high-ranking police official said.

Several people suffered minor injuries in the accident and more than 250 families were evacuated and placed in hotels.

Falling debris during the fire damaged 16 vehicles around the building. Another 17 vehicles, which were in the building’s car parking, were also damaged.

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of