The University of Bahrain (UoB) launched six new postgraduate programs, in response to the requirements of the renewable labor market.
The university stressed that it will continue offering quality programs in line with Bahrain’s 2030 Economic Vision seeking to find effective education that contributes to comprehensive and sustainable development.
UoB’s College of Engineering offered four new programs:
- Master in Artificial Intelligence (AI) Applications
- Master in Communication and Network Engineering
- Master in Renewable Energy Engineering
- Master of Architecture
The College of Business Administration offered:
- Master in Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Master in Financial technology (Fintech)
The postgraduate studies currently include 47 programs in various disciplines, including 36 master’s programs, nine PhD programs, and two higher diploma programs in eight faculties.