Bahrain: 87% of public school staff complete COVID-19 testing

- Advertisement -

87% of government school staff have completed COVID-19 testing so far, of which 1% has tested positive.

The Ministry of Health is continuing coordination with the Ministry of Education to conduct COVID-19 testing for all members of the administrative, educational and technical bodies in government schools.

87% of the members of the administrative, educational and technical bodies in government schools were examined between 1-22 September, and the remaining 13% of them are yet to be examined according to their allotted schedules.

Of the total number of examinations that were carried out, 1% so far have tested positive.

Comments

- Advertisement -