Bahrain: Firefighters Rescue Woman From House Fire in Juffair

A woman trapped inside a house that caught fire in the Juffair area was rescued uninjured by firefighters yesterday.

Emergency medical treatment was provided on the spot, and she has moved away safely. According to officials, an electrical short circuit caused the fire, but the investigation is still ongoing.

The Civil Defence Forces reached the location quickly after receiving an alert. However, it is still unclear whether the woman was the only person inside the house at the time of the blaze.

Residents in the area reported seeing thick smoke plumes billowing out of the burning house, causing panic. Fortunately, the firefighters were able to extinguish the fire and rescue the woman successfully.



Related Articles

Back to top button