The Special Education Department in Education Ministry called on private school students, grades 2-12, who wish to transfer to government schools of their residential complexes, to complete the necessary documents before the end of the current academic year.
The required documents are:
- A copy of the student’s ID
- A copy of their parents’ ID
- Student’s final certificate of 2019/2020
- A withdrawal letter from their private school
- A copy of the student’s and their parents’ residence visa (for the children of expatriates working in the government sector)
The department said that requests for transfer will be accepted for students whose certificates will be issued in July and August at a later date to be announced.