Etihad Airways plans to gradually resume operating passenger services through July-August after the easing of flight restrictions on outbound and inbound travel to the UAE.
It plans to fly to 58 destinations, including destinations in North America and Australia. Resumption will be subject to the lifting of international restrictions and the reopening of individual markets.
“By August we aim to operate approximately 45 per cent of our pre-COVID capacity,” said Tony Douglas, Group CEO at Etihad Aviation Group.
Full list of planned flights:
- North America: Chicago, New York JFK, Toronto, Washington, D.C.
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Brussels, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, London Heathrow, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Rome, Zurich
- Middle East & Africa: Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, Cairo, Casablanca, Kuwait, Muscat, Rabat, Riyadh, Seychelles
- Asia: Ahmedabad, Baku, Bangkok, Bengaluru, Chennai, Colombo, Delhi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jakarta, Karachi, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kuala Lumpur, Lahore, Male, Manila, Mumbai, Seoul, Singapore, Thiruvananthapuram, Tokyo
- Australasia: Melbourne, Sydney