FeaturedOman

Oman to hire 40% Omanis by end of 2021

- Advertisement -

Oman’s Ministry of Labour has announced that the Sultanate plans to employ 40 per cent of Omani job seekers by the end of 2021 and around 85 per cent by 2022.

The recent Omanization decisions would help create more job opportunities for nationals, the minister said.

Oman’s private sector is projected to take in 70 per cent of Omanis while the public sector will take in the remaining 30 per cent, the minister added.

Comments

- Advertisement -
Source
Gulf News

Related Articles

Back to top button