Bahrain: Expat Maid Killed in Fire Accident

Image used for illustrative purposes only.
- Advertisement -

A 35-year-old Indonesian housemaid passed away due to smoke inhalation from a fire that broke out in a house yesterday in the northern Sehla area.

The cause of the fire was a short circuit. This was announced yesterday by the Ministry of Interior through its official social media accounts.

The Ministry of the Interior urged all to take maximum precautions in general and those regarding electricity connections and fire, to avoid dangerous incidents that might put souls in danger.

READ  Saudi: Minimum Charges Set For Hiring Filipina Maids

Another young woman from Bilad Al-Qadeem area, aged 20 years old, died yesterday as a result of injuries she sustained in a fire that broke out in her family’s house months ago.

Comments

- Advertisement -