The Kingdom of Bahrain has today announced the entry procedures for those arriving in the Kingdom via the King Fahd Causeway.
- Undergoing a compulsory coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR testing at the King Fahd Causeway, at the cost of BHD 60
- Downloading and registering on the “BeAware Bahrain” application
- All arrivals to self-isolate until receiving a negative test result
- In the event of a positive test result, the individual will be contacted by the Kingdom’s health authorities and provided with appropriate instructions to be followed.
- Arrivals with a positive test result must remain in self-isolation.
Arrivals who have taken a COVID-19 PCR test up to 72 hours before arrival to the Kingdom, will be able to present their negative test results on the “BeAware Bahrain” application without having to undergo the above mentioned entry procedures.
The Kingdom of Bahrain urges all arriving passengers to vigilantly follow all health and precautionary measures and social distancing guidelines issued by relevant authorities within the Kingdom. Masks must be worn at all times when out in public, and gatherings must be avoided.
The Kingdom reiterates the importance of self-isolating and contacting the hotline no. 444 if one experiences flu related symptoms such as a headache, coughing, loss of sense of smell and taste, body aches and pains, and a fever.