In this episode of Education_BH, Gulf Insider talks to Robert Howe, Junior School Head Teacher of the British School of Bahrain. The interview answers the following questions:
- Should students perceive teachers as friends instead of formal figures?
- How do you identify natural leaders in your classes and help them build leadership skills?
- Would you say this is the rebellious age and how can parents maneuver this?
- When must we plant the seed of reading?
- How do parents keep track of their child’s holistic development at the BSB?