Kuwait reports 62 new cases of coronavirus

- Advertisement -

Kuwait on Saturday announced the first death from the COVID-19 disease in the country. Kuwait also said that 62 new cases of the disease had been recorded, taking the total in the country to 479.

 

 

This came as Kuwaiti Minister of Health Sheikh Dr. Basel Al Sabah on Saturday announced the recovery of 11 cases from the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), raising the country’s total recoveries to 93, according to Kuwait News Agency (Kuna).

READ  UAE: Dubai Residents to Get Free Bus Rides; 50% Discount on Taxi Fares

The minister said lab tests and analyses had shown the recovery of the patients, including three females, and that they would be admitted to a rehabilitation ward before being discharged from hospital.

- Advertisement -

Leave a Reply

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of